You are warmly invited to join the transformative Life Practice Program (LPP) in Scotland this year.
The Life Practice Program creates opportunities to:
- Discover new ways of getting what you really want in life based on an ethic of play;
- Deepen what it means to live from your natural, embodied self;
- Connect to the wisdom inherent in the creative expression of the body;
- Rest in a community that respects and affirms the wisdom of each individual;
- Expand your sense of connection, play and possibility in the areas you are called to be in the world.
There will be 4 gatherings over the course of the year, within which we will play with InterPlay Tools and deepen our practice of the InterPlay movement, storytelling, and vocal forms. The experiential format includes individual, paired and group forms, presentations, discussion. Also each participant receives three focus sessions, where you will receive individual attention from the Program leaders and support in identifying your personal desires and intentions. You’ll have brief reading, reflection and writing assignments designed to support your integration and learning and the opportunity to connect with another participant in the program in between meetings.
The program will be led by Meg MacLeod, assisted by Mairi Campbell, both certified InterPlay facilitators
Sunday 13th – 2.00 – 8.30
Monday 14th – 9.30 – 6.30
Tuesday 15th – 10.00 – 12.30
Can’t make all four gatherings? You can make up one, or possibly two via other workshops including online InterPlay classes. Let us know and we can likely work it out.
- Bunkhouse, 5 min. walk to the studio, starting at 20 pounds per night – It’s brand new!, heated floors, fabulous views, fresh eggs and bread available each day: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/15114355?location=Lismore%2C%20scotland&s=EbDtVEz7
- Artist’s house. Self contained, 10 min walk to studio – 3 single rooms, 70 pounds per night for the whole house. -which is about £25 per person per night. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/22932219?location=Lismore%2C%20scotland&s=EbDtVEz7
$2250 (USD) includes tuition, $350 for Secrets of InterPlay plus hall rental and other costs. InterPlay offers small payments scheme for as little as $50 per month.
The Secrets of InterPlay, which took place in Scotland in 2017– one part of the program – is included in the tuition price. If you didn’t attend that event, you can still enroll for the program and take the Secrets later in another location or via the online InterPlay Tools Online course
You might consider applying for funding as professional development from health, education or arts sectors or from your workplace. InterPlay has professional as well as personal benefits.
Registration/Information: $100 deposit to the Body Wisdom office (California): +1 510/465-2797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local information: Mairi Campbell email@example.com
Life Practice Program Graduates say…..
“InterPlay brings out the river in me.”
Jen Lauzon, Lazoom Tours, Asheville
“It’s given me a way for me to do everything I’ve wanted to do. Everytime after InterPlay, I feel more and more confident.”
Linda Simthong, university student while in program
“InterPlay is the perfect place for me to express what’s been inside me all my life. I don’t have to hide anymore.”
Duke Ramuten, builder
“I was all grouchy with a client of mine, and remembered the InterPlay tool to have Easy Focus. Today, in that same situation, I was really appreciative.”
Annie Jacobs-Menzer, Owner, the Natural Gardeners